Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translatort[/spoiler]
Plugin for OE2 and higher: (plugin for network camera, IP camera, webcam ….)
-> For user WITHOUT user ID: time-limited test version, notes at the end of the page
-> Users with user ID can easily update online via the menu in the plugin ….
Request full version (user-id) and individual support
translated with software, Please excuse errors (You got a better text? contact me!)
– Pictures of the camera can be retrieved with IP or URL ( mjpeg is not suitable ), optional mpeg or H.264 video
Or Videostream (possible alarm display: switch TV playback to camera stream)
– installed modul python-imaging (usually post-installed by the feed if not present)
For MJPEG, the processor of the box must be removed and another one installed…..
For a large number of cameras, the most important basic settings can be adopted immediately
To what extent the data on the cameras are up to date and correct is due to the information I get from you….
If the JPG URL is not known, many autom. found
Details about the operation (key assignment)
häufige Fragen (und die Anworten dazu)
Request full version and individual support
Changelog / Infos
– Display of any number of network cameras
– name URLs, e.g. dyndns
– Send cgi commands to the camera (s) (Pan & Tilt ..)
– Monitor a camera for movement and autom. Save the images or multiple cameras without saving
– advanced motion monitoring (selectable): cam-check expert
( is somewhat more complex, but allows a more error-free, more reliable detection, load of the box is also slightly higher ) (only if the jpg_ setting is working)
– Use of external motion detection when it can create a file in / tmp /
( Specify file names in settings ) (also for “pure video” camera setting)
– Monitoring of a directory, display of the set camera for a new file, if the file name (without extension!) Corresponds to the name of a camera, this is displayed
– Alarm with installed Fritz! Call for incoming / destination number (s)
– Alarm output (image or text) for several cameras with file in / tmp, but without saving images
( ‘/ tmp / al_cam1’ -> al_ + section name, thus file / tmp / al_cam2 and / tmp / al_cam3 trigger alarm for these two cameras )
– on alarm possible -> display of text, minibild or plugin start, run a script
– Alarm tag freely adjustable in size, position as symbol
– comprehensive setting options
– permanently displayable minibild (alternatively changing over all cameras, posistion and size adjustable): the boxes can normally not show a stream in the mini-image, therefore only for jpg-display!)
– registered users with a valid user ID can use the Teletext button to retrieve / display various international webcams from a list
– Use with Asterisk
bash script create which creates a file on a network
monitor the network directory with camoFS
– Debug record, alarms are saved
(activate and show /tmp/camoFSdebug.txt on problems with funktion or settings)
– how many pictures should be saved before and after the alarm
– Sensitivity (here everyone will have to experiment)
– Consideration of brightness values for alarm
– Display mini-image, the live image or a text message on the screen on alarm
– Directory for storing the alarm images
– Send commands to the camera (e.g., Pan & Tilt: ‘ /cgi/admin/ptctrl.cgi?action=movedegree&Cmd=down&Degree=5 ‘)
– Symbol display during monitoring
– Automatically delete pictures if older than x days
The settings are as always stored in /etc/confFS/camoFS.dat, edit is not advisable if you do not know exactly what you are doing (and is not supported by me!)
A subdirectory ‘camoFS’ is created in the set storage directory, and a separate subdirectory is created for each date
The images are stored with time and other information
If the PictureCenterFS is installed, the alarm images can be accessed directly
why is camoFS no more free?
Quite simply: lastly I have spent at least 20 hours per week to find individual users data for exotic (rather cheap) cameras and settings to explain step by step and / or.
It was particularly unpleasant, however, that more and more users were present who did not even want to take a look into the highlighted texts. It was permanently MJPG tried to enter any registration pages of the respective camera, etc., help such as ads in the plugin or the debug option ignored. Especially popular is the editing of files, although you absolutely do not know what one is doing there (and then but partially complained in unacceptable choice of words about crash).
In return, there is generally no feedback or positive feedback, motivation went against 0.
Well, at some point it is too much for even the most patient – so I have set a point here.
Anyone who uses the plugin can test it sufficiently, then decide if he wants to spend the amount.